Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Matry- 27 weeks. First day of my last trimester!!!

Here she is! Well, it's easy to see- Matry has my nose! It seems she has Ben's full lips and the shape of his eyes. Poor baby has my cheeks and round face! I can't get over how weird it feels to see her. Every sonogram gets a little more detailed- she finally looks like a little human being! Right now Matry is breech and her feet are up by her ears. We can't get over how huge her lips are- she was sucking on her bottom lip nearly the entire session. Anyway- here are some pictures. Merry Christmas!
A good picture of her leg, ankle bone and foot. She already has Ben's muscles (that's what Emry says at least!) :)









Look at the cheeks on this kid. Another two and a half months of baking- I'm afraid to see how much more they can grow!
























No comments:

Post a Comment