Sunday, December 12, 2010

A little bump in the road...


Hello all! Sorry I haven't written in a while- life has been kind of crazy. Last week I started having contractions, and apparently having contractions when you are only six-and-a-half months along is not a good thing. I was admitted in to labor and delivery (twice in two days) where they finally learned I have a bladder infection- who knew? Anyway, after some IV fluids and being put on an antibiotic all is peachy. And, of course, the entire time Matry was being monitored she was having a ball. She seems to be a bit spastic- almost like she scares herself when she moves. The best way I can explain it is she seems to be like my parent's dog, Sophie. For those of you who know Sophie, you understand. I hope she grows out of that stage, otherwise it should be interesting. I've attached a picture of what happens when it's difficult to get an IV to stay. Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment