Saturday, January 22, 2011

Work Baby Shower for Matry- 31.5 weeks!

A sign I made for Matry's room- Emry has one too!


Yikes! A belly shot for Taylor.













Here is the glider my parents got us- I absolutely love it!


















I bought this diaper bag for myself- it's perfect!





The cutest photo album- ever!













Diapers- thank God!























































This is obviously for when she is closer to 9 mths old.














































































My boss, Shelley, made these. Sooooo cute!



















Shelley also got us these- Matry's name is even on her robe!



















This is also from Shelley (she went over and beyond). It is a diaper changing mat and wipes holder- so smart!








































...and more from Shelley...





















From Janine- Matry's very own photo album- starring her (of course!)




My coworkers were wonderful to me this morning and threw a baby shower for Matry. We got so much great (and useful) stuff! Who knew there is stuff called butt paste? The food at the party was amazing- homemade Reeses Peanut Butter Cheesecake- need I say more? After trucking in all of our goodies (and putting Emry to bed for a much-needed nap) I took pictures of just about everything we received. The coolest part was seeing everything with her name on it- it makes it feel so much more real! Here are some pictures, and I will upload pictures from the actual shower once I get them from my coworkers. Enjoy!









































































2 comments:

  1. Look at that belly - it's legit! There's a baby in there!

    Love the diaper bag. And LOVE the personalized bloomers with the eyelet. You are very lucky to have such generous coworkers!

    ReplyDelete