Sunday, November 14, 2010

You've got mail!















































































Nothing is better than getting mail. I don't mean junk mail or a Victoria's Secret catalog that makes us all want to stop eating for a year- I mean the type of mail that comes in a box- tagged with your name and ready to be ripped open. So, when I arrived home from work one night last week and saw a brown box on my kitchen table I was more than excited. Andrea and Mark sent us a box for Emry and Matry. It was filled with tons of the most adorable outfits for Matry, and some very "totally awesome" (Emry's favorite words) clothing for Em. What topped it off is the afghan Memere made Matry- it is absolutely beautiful and the perfect size. I can't thank Mark, Andrea and Memere enough for the beautiful gifts. We had a ton of fun opening everything up, and it made Matry feel so much closer when I was hanging everything up in her little closet. Other than that, we've been working hard at work and trying to stay awake until 9:30. It was actually 'cold' this weekend in texas- mid 50's. I took advantage of the holiday feeling and made a double batch of Betsy's chili. I have to say, nothing is better than walking in to a house that smells like warm chili. I've posted a few pictures. Please don't mind me in the pictures- I had just got home from a 9-hour workday and look less than flattering. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy. I miss and love y'all. Come soon Caroline!! P.S. Mark- wish I could have been at the labor class with y'all. Knowing me, I would have peed in my pants (as we all know.) I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in a week, Taylor!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. TMI...but it was an amazing box of goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys liked the box. I couldn't stop giggling after writing out your address and realized that it looked like it said "Mistakes." Clearly I'm mature enough to have a child :)

    ReplyDelete