Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Finally!

Thanks to Andrea, I've finally created a blog! As I'm sure you all know, the Stakes family is expecting an addition this March! After much waiting and learning what patience means, the little stick showed two red lines (and so did the other 40 sticks). Ben and I (and Emry!) are very excited about the creature growing inside of me. Ben and Emry are convinced it's a boy, but just about everybody else in this world believe I'm having a little girl. As for me, as long as it's healthy and doesn't have too many arms and legs, I'm thrilled! I have random pictures I need to post, but for now I thought I'd just get this started. More to come soon!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo - glad I finally guilted you into starting a blog. Now you need to post some pictures pronto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Yeah let's get some pictures. Also, Ben and Emry are right (I'm sure Emry is) can you name the boy Great? First of all, Great Stakes is an awesome name. Second, then when I come down to San Antonio and take him to the park, and Andrea asks you who went to the park, you can say "Great, Gatsby"! It would be totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete